Phoenix Quality Management (P) Ltd. Success Driven Website Design and Web Applications Development Company
What is Offsite Optimisation and why is it necessary?
The main aspect of offsite optimisation is the process of obtaining links from related sites to your website. This is a vital part of Search Engine Optimization as it helps to improve your credibility with the search engines. For instance Google gives each page a PageRank which is a number between 0 and 10 and is calculated by considering the links in and out of a site.
To rank well on Google, sites need numerous high-quality links. But what does "high- quality" mean?:
- Relevant link description text - How other sites describe your web site is important, so sites linking to you should use your keywords in their link text. This will result in search engines boosting your ranking for those keywords
- Links from relevant web sites - To maximize the quality of incoming links to your web site, seek links from other sites in your industry. You should also look to be entered into directories that are relevant to your business or have a relevant section. Other links can come from relevant blogs, forums and article submission sites.
- Good internal linking structure - In order to get all pages of your website ranked highly it is important to have good linking structure on your site, this also makes it easier to navigate. We aim to create your site so that no page is more than 2 links from your home page.
- One-way links - For many years, people have tried to increase their sites' link popularity by swapping links or joining link exchange programs. Google's PageRank gives preference to one-way links because they are more likely to be genuine, rather than a result of a link popularity campaign. However there is one caveat here, if all you have is links to your site you may also be penalised as link hoarding. Remember to create out bound links as well to high quality relevant sites.
- Avoiding "bad" links - Search engines are aware that sites can artificially build up link popularity, so they try to discount links that were created purely for this purpose. "Free-For-All" web sites, link farms and link exchange programs are not useful since Google and other search engines reduce the effect of such links. You may also find that search engines will penalise your website if you have too many links of this type and in the worst case scenario ban a site permanently.
- Make the website reflect the personality of the company
What do we do?
- We will obviously aim to get as many relevant in-bound links as possible and this is something that will take time and will increase naturally through time.Some of the steps we will take are as follows
- Directory submission - submit your site to as many search engines and directories as possible, both free and paid.
- Social Networking and Bookmarking - Create profile on networks and use social bookmarks to get your site content seen.
- Link Building - This will involve finding sites that want to link to you, usually ones on similar topic areas and gaining as many one-way links as possible.
- Write Articles and submit them online - We would write a preagreed number of article each month for your site.These articles would then be submitted to at least 150 article directories and would include links to your site.
- Write press releases and distribute them online - Regular press releases can be written about what services your site is offering, particularly at first, when you launch a your site then a press release on the new launch can be made. These press releases would then distributed throughout the internet which will get you publicity and also include links to your sites so again helping search engine rankings.
- Blog submissions - submit your blogs and RSS feeds to blog directories, blog search engines, RSS Feed directories feed aggrigators and news services. We will continue to assess your site and the link possibilities and get as many relevant and related links to your site as is possible.
- To begin your link building programme contact us todayDemo
What's Different about Us?
with our services we will return the full payment.
freeconsultation for SEO.
and try to understand the business.
About Phoenix Quality Management Pvt Ltd:
Phoenix Quality Management Pvt Ltd is a leading website designing company specialises in web design, web development,
web hosting, search engine optimisation and Ecommerce Solutions. We are a design consultancy that focuses on the user
experience. Whether you are building a brand from scratch or improving an existing website design; the dedicated team of web
designers, web developers, copywriters and internet marketers provide unparalleled quality and expertise to your project.